Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Flying not relaxing, a re-post

Aleksandra Boguslawska

Right now there is so much going in my life that I am not always coming up for air. These are the times when I should be raising my hand up in the air and taking all of the assistance that is out there. Believe me, I am trying. I am doing much better than before, but I have a lot to learn. I need to learn to relax. I need to get back into my yoga practice. Somehow I fell off of that wagon. I did not see it coming, but it came. Such is life. I will survive. There are big things on the horizon, and I need to slow down, relax, and prepare.



I have so much chaos in my life, it's become normal. You become used to it. You have to just relax, calm down, take a deep breath and try to see how you can make things work rather than complain about how they're wrong.
Tom Welling

3 comments:

One J said...

michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
mulberry uk
fake watches
oakley
ray ban glasses
pandara jewelry
christian louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
gucci outlet
jordan 5
imitation watches
cheap nfl jerseys
abercrombie kids
coach factory outlet
michael kors handbags
louboutins
abercrombie store
gucci shoes
christian louboutin shoes
abercrombie and fitch outlet
ray ban uk
true religion outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
2015616yuanyuan

dongdong said...

rolex replica watches
nike cortez
new balance outlet
coach outlet
true religion outlet
ugg outlet
ray ban sunglasses
converse uk
michael kors handbags
canada goose sale
michael kors outlet
lululemon outlet
louis vuitton pas cher
babyliss pro
toms outlet
asics gel nimbus
coach outlet
fitflops outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
designer handbags outlet
louboutin pas cher
converse all star
louis vuitton uk
ugg outlet online
longchamp bag
true religion jeans
cartier glasses
under armour shoes
oakley store
canada goose jacket
reebok outlet
coach factory outlet
valentino shoes
ed hardy uk
ferragamo shoes
nike roshe run women
mont blanc pens
michael kors bags
ray ban sunglass
longchamp outlet
20163.18wengdongdong

dong dong23 said...

lebron james shoes
michael kors uk
tiffany jewelry
michael kors handbags
nike uk
mont blanc
oakley sunglasses
coach factorty outlet
air jordans
coach outlet
nike air jordan
jordan 4 toro
kate spade
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph shirts
burberry outlet
celine
ugg boots
rolex watches
ray bans
nike free run
retro jordans
cheap oakleys
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses
nfl jerseys
christian louboutin shoes
kate spade handbags
louis vuitton outlet
adidas originals shoes
tods outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet online
hollister clothing
louis vuitton handbags
nfl jerseys wholesale
hollister uk
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton handbags
20164.9wengdongdong