Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Flying with Thursday's Word by Brenda Smith

Thursday's Word





Israel Sundseth

The Mystery of God's Love

Lord, I cannot illustrate, the mystery of Your love
for it rises higher than the moon
hanging onto the skies above.

I cannot measure it,not the distance or the length
I cannot grasp it . . .
not its power or its strength.

I cannot calculate it, not the width or the depth
I cannot fathom it . . .
without holding in my breath.

I cannot explain it,not how far or how near
I cannot clarify it . . .
though I can feel it here.

I cannot imagine it, beyond what my eyes can see
and yet I am amazed . . .
to infinity ~ You love me.

Lord, I cannot illustrate Your lovingkindess from above
but, I know I cannot live  . . .
without Your everlasting love!

Jeremiah 31:3 “The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an
everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.” - (Deborah Belka)

No comments: