Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Flying while coughing

Juskteez Vu
I have an annoying cough. At night I put Vicks vapor rub on my bottoms of my feet and the coughing stops. I don't understand it but am grateful that it works. One person told me that I am coughing out evil spirits and offered to smack them out of me. I politely declined and bought some cough syrup. The kind that controls coughs for 8 hours.

I guess that is what I want. I actually want to get rid of my cough. I am not interested in controlling it. But I guess controlling it is better than not...(This is much too deep for me right now). It has been 5 hours and I have not coughed so something is working. My appetite is gone. Oh well, it will get better.


My dear doctor, I am suprised to hear you say that I am coughing very badly, as I have been practising all night.
 
John Philpot Curran



No comments: