Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

Flying not writing

Harman Wardani
I have not been writing lately. There has been so much swirling around in my head from last week to this one that my brain has misfired. At least that is what I am telling myself. There is probably some truth to that. It has just been difficult to stop and write lately.

I am not sure if it is because the weather has turned cold. And yes I realize that 27 degrees is not cold in some parts of the country or the world. But it is very cold in mine.

Or maybe some of the fog I ran through during my Monday 4am run over the Cooper River bridge lodged itself in my brain and all of my thoughts got lost in it. Sounds funny, but it could happen. Anything can happen. Okay probably not that, but fact is stranger than fiction.

Anyway, I promise to try to do better next week. I will try to write the blog on Mondays or at least Tuesdays and fill up the week. If that is not possible I will go to a three times a week blog until I get my groove back. Sometimes I forget that I am mere mortal and am allowed to take breaks. Please don't judge me.

Don't judge me. You wanna judge me, put on a black gown and get a gavel. Get in line with the rest of them that's about to judge me. I got court dates every other month. It's me against the world - that's how I feel.
 
Lil Wayne





 

No comments: