Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2014

Flying with hope from Brenda Smith

I am posting this in honor of all of those fighting breast cancer and for those who survived. 

THERE IS HOPE FOR TODAY.


For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, "Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is your victory? O death where is your sting" (1Cor. 15:50-55). Death has no sting for the child of God, for it is simply the ticket home.

It is the means to great gain beyond this realm. All of the saints whose bodies were once subject to disease and deformities, burdened with pain, will be given a glorious spiritual body that only heaven can give. For in that day we will be made like Jesus. "Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we shall be. We know that, when He appears, we shall be like Him, because we shall see Him just as He is" (1Jn. 3:2).

What a day that will be, when my Jesus I shall see.
When I look upon His face, the One who saved me by His grace.
When He takes me by the hand, and leads me through that
promised land, What a day, glorious day, that will be! Yes! What
a day, glorious day, that will be!!!!