Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Flying with the little blessings

Sometimes we are so busy looking for the huge miracles that the little ones slip by us. Today I actually paid attention when one landed my way. It was completely unexpected which in my opinion, are the best kinds of blessings.

I love showing kindness to others. But it is difficult for me to accept blessings from others. I know that God works through people (I have said that at least a million times to others) yet I find it hard to apply to myself. I am not sure why that is.

I am slowing learning that I need to stop blocking my blessings and learn to accept the kindness of others. Relying on others is not a sign of weakness. It can be a sign of strength since we can do more together than apart.
Wellington Sanipe

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.

Lao Tzu


No comments: