Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Flying when you want to quit, a re-post sort of

There are times when I know I am going down a road that I have either been on too long or that I just need to get off of. And there are things that I need to focus a lot less on. I need to be better at prioritizing and remembering why I am doing what I am doing. 

While I am a proponent of quitting when the situation calls for it, I am not an advocate for quitting just because the road gets hard. That is what endurance and stamina are for, those difficult times. Only you can determine if you should quit doing whatever it is that you are doing or not doing for that matter.

And there are times when quitting is just not an option. Those seem to be the times when I want to quit the most. The times when I forget that I can only do what I can do. When I just need to breathe and expect miracles. And to accept miracles when they do not look like what I think they should look like. And to be gracious in the small things or maybe in everything.

When you're tempted to quit just remember why you started in the first place. 
Steve Keating

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I then became a video editor and my knowledge in photoshop is also a
great help. I will show you how to make money online writing articles.
If you are one of the dreamers who desire to work from home and you have some basic
writing skills you should get started right away.

raybanoutlet001 said...

ugg outlet
nike blazer
gucci sito ufficiale
ugg boots
michael kors bags
new orleans saints jerseys
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
ugg boots
coach outlet online