Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2014

Flying with allergy eyes

I guess it is now spring. My eyes will not stop itching. I had to take my contacts out because I could not stop rubbing my eyes and now they are irritated. Yeah, I know smart move. I could not help it. This happens every year and yet this time I was caught off guard. So I am wearing my glasses. And I am not happy about that, but comfort comes first. Contact lenses and allergy eyes do not mix well.

It could be worse. After all this is seasonal and with proper treatment my eyes will feel so much better. Plus there are other things that are in my life causing me discomfort that I can alleviate with a bit of action.

Is there something bothering you that with a little TLC can fix? What are you allergic to?

“Every season can be allergy season, depending on what you’re allergic to.”
Clara Chung


No comments: