Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Flying with uncertainty

Lately I have been at the end of all I know, yet again. I am trying to be mature and not worry and by putting all of my faith in God because it all works out in the end. But I am not at the end or at least it does not feel like it. I am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. At least there does not appear to be a freight train heading my way. And yes, I have read the quote about going down and turning on my own light in the tunnel. I guess I don't have the strength or the light bulb. 

We all have days like that. They are supposed to make us appreciate the good days more.  I don't know about you, but I appreciate my good days a lot and do not need bad days to help that process. 

Faith means living with uncertainty - feeling your way through life, letting your heart guide you like a lantern in the dark. 

Dan Millman


No comments: