Search This Blog

Friday, September 13, 2013

Thursday's Word-SANCTIFICATION, part 2

Brenda Smith

There are clothes to be washed. Here is a person to wash the clothes. There is a bath in which it is to be washed. The Person is the Holy Spirit (washing), but the water (that you bath in) is the precious blood of Jesus Christ. The Person cleansing, is the Sanctifier. The Spirit of God sanctifies us through the blood of Jesus Christ, through the water which flowed with the blood from Christ’s side.
It is the Spirit of God who creates in us a new heart and a right spirit.  (Ezek 36:26) “ A new heart I will give them, and a right spirit will I put within them.” I will put My Spirit within them, and they shall walk in my ways.” He renews and changes the nature – turns the bias of the will – makes us seek after that which is good and right, so that every good thing in us may be described as “the fruit of the Spirit.”  All of our virtues and all of our Graces are efficiently worked in us by the Spirit of the living God.
Think of the dignity to which God has called you – God’s vessels, set apart for the Master’s use!
Have a Blessed Day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts
as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?
My website is in the very same niche as yours and my users would really benefit from some of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this alright with you. Cheers!

Review my web-site :: Semanex