Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Flying with breasts

I am a woman and I have breasts. I know it and while running I take the appropriate steps to ensure that my 'assets' don't bounce. And when I notice other women running and bouncing I want to stop them and give advice on the importance of wearing the correct running bra. I want to, but I don't. I don't because I do not want to make any assumptions about the woman. Maybe she is comfortable in her running bra. Maybe she doesn't mind bouncing or maybe she does not even notice. 

I read an article which stated that women with ample breasts will never be world class athletes. Why? I am sure you can figure that out. I am not sure I believe it. I have no idea if having smaller breasts will make me faster. I am not even sure I care.

Read the entire post

My breasts are mine. I have had them for many many years. They have not stopped me from doing anything except fitting in a triangle bikini top and I am fine with that. 

Some people think having large breasts makes a woman stupid. Actually, it's quite the 
opposite: a woman having large breasts makes men stupid. 
Rita Rudner


No comments: