Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Flying figuring it out

I do not have to figure it all out. I do not have to know all of the answers. There is no run police so it does not matter how fast I run or how much I run during the week or on any given day. I place those demands on myself. 

I do not have to understand why things are manifesting the way that they are. It is not my job to fix everything or everyone. That is my struggle. Perhaps I need to do more yoga to help me balance all of my stuff. Or maybe I just need to get rid of more stuff. I am speaking literally as well as metaphorically. I made a trip to Goodwill today. A bunch of shoes, clothes, pots, pans, and dishes are gone. Too bad it isn't that easy to get rid of the stuff in my head. 

I tend to think much too much and that is not a good thing. I am working on it, but it is far from easy. 

Matthew 11:28-30 - Great Bible Verse for comfort in the hands of Jesus
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. "Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you shall find rest for your souls. "For My yoke is easy, and My load is light."

No comments: