Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Flying with Brenda Smith wonderful as always

I needed some help this week and Brenda came through for me yet again. I just love her.  You can read her very own blog.

SPEAK DESTINY OVER YOUR LIFE: "Father God thank you that your destiny will come to pass," before anyone put a curse on me, God you have already placed a blessing on me. I honor you with my life. I am coming into destiny moments with a heart of faith and trust in you. Your favor is going to thrust me to new levels. I will see God's purpose come to pass in my life, and overcome every obstacle, defeat every enemy, and become everything God has created me to be.

God's plan for my life is down to the very second. God is not a vague God. God is a detailed God. He is a precise God. He is an exact God. Man cannot stop God's destiny!!

No comments: