Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

Flying with forced change

Change is supposed to be for the good, right? Well, my hotmail email was changed to Outlook. I knew it was coming. I heard that it would be more more efficient, blah blah blah. I have used Outlook before and thought it would be an easy switch. I was wrong. I have yet to figure out how to send attachments. Yes, I see the word 'attachment' with the paper clip. I know that I am supposed to click on it and then browse for the document to attach. 

When I click on the those items, nothing happens. Absolutely, positively nothing. And by the way, screaming does not help. After many minutes of frustration I simply went to another email account and sent my attachments. However, that is not my preferred method of execution. 

Eventually I will figure it out. Perhaps when I have more time.  Change does not always appear for the best right away.

Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts. 
Arnold Bennett




No comments: