Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Flying with too much too do

Somehow someway I forgot to post the blog on Friday. I did not even realize it until right now at 10:30pm Saturday night! So much for being proactive. Well, every now and again we are all forced to react to situations and circumstances instead of following the plan. Today is one of those days for me.

I bought Joyce Meyer's book Eat the Cookies, Buy the Shoes in an effort to create some sort of balance in my life. Of course I have not read the first page yet, but it is on my list!

As Joyce Meyers wrote God can turn your mess into a message! I think the message in my mess is to slow down and not worry about the little things. I did not post and the world did not stop turning. I will admit, I may have had a different reaction if I had known about this on FRIDAY! It is all about the timing. Now, it is much too late to worry about it!

No comments: