Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Flying because

There is something going on with me. I am desperately in need of something to happen and at the moment I do not even care if it is my THING or not. As I was sitting here pondering crazy patient I opened a Christmas gift. I was just sitting here minding my own business and it called me rather loudly. I was just sitting here watching The 10 Deadliest Sharks and the gift called me. So, what else could I do?

Let me say in my defense that anyone who knows me knows NOT to give me a gift early with any expectation of it remaining unopened. I could not help myself anymore than I can stop eating the middle out of a square cake. I do not do eat the ends. Even my mother cannot explain how that happened.

After opening the gift, the incredible gift I promptly sent a TWEET to my dear sistergirlfriend Angie stating that her crazy patient thing was not working for me. Maybe I need more practice.

Anyway, I love the gift. I would have never guessed what it was. It is something that I should have, but not something I would have bought for myself. In other words, the perfect gift. I won't say what it is in case the person who gave it to me is reading this. She may not be very happy. But she should have known better.

1 comment:

angie said...

Yeah, the crazy patient thing doesn't really work for me either. :)