Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Flying on International Left Handed Day!

The second 15 rules will post tomorrow I promise. I just got a little ahead of myself.

I am sure it just slipped your mind, but today is International Left Handed Day. I am so sure that your card to me is in the mail!

International Left-Handers Day, is an annual event that begin in 1992. Left-handers everywhere can celebrate their sinistrality and increase public awareness of the advantages and disadvantages of being left-handed.

Here is an interesting tidbit:

There were more left-handed people with IQs over 140 than right-handed people - which is the "genius" bracket. This is perhaps why there are more "lefties" in creative professions - such as music, art and writing - and more left-handed astronauts and leaders than would be expected.


Read more about it at http://www.lefthandersday.com/about.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a great resource.. I’m enjoying it.. good article