Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Flying airplanes for real!


These women flew an airplane! Our African-American women continue to demonstrate professionalism, intelligence and unlimited potential as they contribute to our overall struggle for unlimited freedom, access and opportunity in America.

The sisters on Flights 5202 and 5106 (a jet owned by Atlantic Southeast Airlines) have proven that African-American women can do anything if just given a fair opportunity. Their aviation success is a very proud moment for us all. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm almost positive that the crew might have made history on Thursday, February 12, 2009. It was an all African American female crew.

It was flight 5202 from Atlanta to Nashville and flight 5106 from Nashville back to Atlanta. The crew included CPT Rachelle Jones, FO Stephanie Grant, FA's Robin Rogers and Diana Galloway!

6 comments:

Cindypooh said...

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is the most amazing story. I thought I had seen everything when I witnessed President Obama take the oath of office. And then!! And then I read the most amazing story of the courage and fortitude of African American women in aviation. What an amazing feat!! This is not only a historical event, it ranks as high as our new President if you asks me. To those women, I extend a hardy congratulation and many more miles of discovery flying into our history. Thanks for being who you are!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for good stuff

Anonymous said...

I just signed up to your blogs rss feed. Will you post more on this subject?

Anonymous said...

Useful blog website, keep me personally through searching it, I am seriously interested to find out another recommendation of it.

jeje said...

philadelphia eagles jerseys
boston celtics
nike chaussure femme
giuseppe zanotti shoes
off white clothing
coach outlet online
coach outlet
nike tn pas cher
oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin outlet