Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flying with intention & desire

I have been reading Deepak Chopra's Seven Spiritual Laws of Success. As I mentioned before a dear sistergirlfriend led me there. I really like this one: The Law of Intention and Desire Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment. Make a list of desires. Trust that when things don’t seem to go your way, there is a reason.

I am so at the things not going my way part. Today, I will make a list of my desires. I will attempt to appreciate that I may not get what I want. I will believe that MY THING is out there somewhere just waiting for the right time and place to appear. I will believe that it will be more magnificent than anything I could imagine. I will not give up hope. Or if I do, it will only be for a short time. And even when others are getting THEIR THINGS, remain patient for mine and very happy for them. THEIR THINGS have absolutely nothing to do with MY THING. One does not diminish the other.

4 comments:

Cookie said...

Doretha, Hang in theeeere Sis, things are being made manifest for you in the unseen relm. Visualize the outcome that you seek.
Then hit your knees and pray ffor that or something higher.
Focus on what you want to see, not what you do not want to see.
Write yourself a letter telling yourself how good it feels to be experiencing the thing you desire...
Write about how it will change you, and how you will become a bllessing to someone else when it happens...
Do not block the blessings by focusing on the negative.
You are a powerful co-creator with the Universe.
Aim high my Sister and do not look down...
C

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly
еnjoying youг blog and loοk forward to new updates.


Havе a lοok аt my webpage work trucks for sale alabama
Feel free to surf my web site http://www.bucket--truck.com/what-you-should-know-about-bucket-trucks-prior-to-buying/

Anonymous said...

ӏ think thіs is one of the mоst
significant info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Here is my homepage ... tens therapy

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You'νe ԁone a
formidable job and our whοle communitу will be
grateful to yоu.

Fеel free to surf to my ρage - dallas seo company