Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Flying with role models

I have been taking a water aerobics class. I love it. One of the fascinating things about it is that anyone can do it. The exercises are no impact the water is a great cushion. Another great thing about the class is the participants. I attend the Monday and Wednesday 7-8pm class. Many women attend the morning classes. Many of these women are retired and are grandmothers many times over. Yet they have the spunk of a much younger spirit. So, the next time you feel that you are too old to workout, look at this picture. (You can see me way in the back!) Yes, those are wine bottles behind us! I learned a few new drinks during this holiday party. These women are no shrinking violets! They are truly an inspiration to me and many others! Role models are all around us. All we have to do is look!




No comments: